ohana

Ohana means family.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Racing

Had a nice ride to work today. I hit almost all the lights on green. The one I caught red turned out to be worth it. I was the first 'vehicle' to the light. Next a big Harley chopper pulled up. The rider was wearing the barest of helmets and a white bandana over his nose and mouth. He looked like one mean mother. A few cars pulled up, and just before the light changed, the biker looked over and asked, "What to race?" I just laughed, but I guess I would have had a good chance if I'd stipulated that he could only push with his feet. As it was, he zoomed off the front like he was shot out of a cannon, leaving me to pedal on at my measly 10-20 mph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home